Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chad VanGaalen - "Clinically Dead"

Back in my poor college days I would try to find cheap ways to have fun in Boston. My favorite was a bike ride to an underground (literally and figuratively) record store that sold $1 CDs. I would pick out 5, (based mostly on cover artwork and instrument tributes) and then go home to listen to my new found tunes. Every CD was always amazing, but the album that this track is on was by far my best find. Written, sung, and played by just one dude from Canada, this music touches every genre from Broken Social Scene to Neil Young. Not only is his music awesome, but he's also an artist who does these crazy animations for his music videos.
This is track #1 on the album, and a good intro to a guy who goes by Chad VanGaalen. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment